TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Last updated: [29/10/2021]
The Promotion will be conducted by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions (Terms):
GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A BRAND NEW TESLA 3
Just Life Group Limited (NZ company number 368825)
The Promotion is open to customers of participating brands of or associated with the Promoter and its subsidiaries, including About Health Supplements, Herbal Ignite, The Cylinder Guy, Unovent, and Designer Tanks. The Promoter may set different terms and conditions of entry for each of the Participating Brands.
Who can enter this Promotion
The Promotion is only open to New Zealand (NZ) residents who are living in New Zealand during the Promotion Period and as of 1 February 2022, are aged 18 years or older and hold a valid New Zealand driver licence,
Who cannot enter this Promotion
Employees, contractors and directors of the Promoter or subsidiaries of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with the Promoter and this Promotion (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter this Promotion. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by the same parent). The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
Start: 12.01am on 1 November 2021 (NZT)
End: 11.59pm on 31 January 2022 (NZT)
Entries received after this end time will be ineligible for entry.
How to enter
To enter the Promotion, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period, purchase one of the following products from the corresponding brand: a hot water heating system from the Cylinder Guy (www.cylinderguy.co.nz), a Unovent ductless system from Unovent (www.unovent.co.nz), or a rainwater harvesting tank including connection accessories from Designer Tanks (www.designertanks.co.nz). Every unit of product purchased will give the eligible entrant one automatic entry into the Promotion (i.e.one entry per unit). There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible entrant.
The Promoter may vary the Promotion from time to time by altering (including to increase) the number of automatic entries each unit or product purchased from a Participating Brand will give an eligible entrant in the Promotion. If a product is eligible for more than one entry, this will be set out on the relevant brand’s website.
Cancelled or returned purchases made during the Promotion Period will be ineligible for entry into the Promotion.
One winner will be determined by a draw, from all valid entries received for the Promotion, on 1 February 2022 (NZT). The draw will be conducted by the Promoter.
The Promoter will contact and notify the winner using the contact details provided by the winner when entering the Promotion. If the Promoter, using reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner after one week of the draw, then the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw. This process will continue until the Promoter is able to contact a winner.
The winner will win one new Tesla Model 3, Standard Range Plus, Pearl White Multi-Coat exterior, All Vegan, All Black interior, including registration and dealer delivery charges (valued at NZD$68,732 NZD Drive Away price including on-road costs). Vehicle insurance, options, petrol, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
The winner must collect the Prize from the Promoter’s office address in Auckland, or such other Auckland address specified by the Promoter, and at such date and time specified by the Promoter. The winner will be responsible for any travel or transportation costs associated with collection of the Prize.
If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the Prize is awarded.
Other terms and conditions of entry
- The following terms and conditions must be read together with the above details for this Promotion, which defines certain terminology used in these Terms. Entry and participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any entry void should it fail to comply with any of these Terms.
- To the extent that any matter relating to the Promotion is not covered by these Terms, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to conduct the Promotion as it sees fit and vary these Terms accordingly, subject to any legal requirements.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- At the Promoter’s request, the winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of the Prize, and they consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed, or otherwise recorded, without compensation, and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using and repeating any such image, broadcast, film, or other recording at any time. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any entrant who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or breaches these Terms, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, won or participated using fraudulent means or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. The Promoter reserves sole discretion to disqualify participants for/on any other reasonable grounds.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware that the winner of the Prize has not complied with these Terms, or continues to not comply with these Terms within a reasonable time (at the Promoter’s discretion), that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize, without compensation.
- The Promoter, its subsidiaries and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, including any delay in the Prize being available for collection, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter, its subsidiaries and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize.
- If requested by the Promoter, the winner must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing them the Prize prior to collecting the Prize or undertaking any specified activities forming part of the Promotion or Prize.
- It is part of the Promoter’s policy not to award the Prize to someone who has prior criminal convictions, particularly (but not limited to) where those convictions involve drink-driving. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be required to sign further legal documentation in the form reasonably required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to documentation required to conduct a criminal record check.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize’s value. Where the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the Prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute cash for the Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in these Terms).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies make no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of the Prize, or the failure of the Prize to be of merchantable quality.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, or corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce any of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that term or these Terms.
- Without limiting any other part of these Terms, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these Terms, subject to any applicable laws in New Zealand.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Tesla.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.