Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the Terms & Conditions for the competition run by Unovent (trading under Just Life Group) across TV, VOD and Social Media in July 2020.
- The competition will finish on 31st July, 2020 at 11.59pm NZST.
- A winner will be drawn by random and announced on our website and social media channels on August 6th, 2020.
- One entry per person. By purchasing an Unovent home ventilation system between 1-31 July 2020 you will automatically go in to the draw if you wish to do so.
- If you have previously purchased a Unovent system and refer a friend in July, you will also go into the draw to win. Contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the person you are referring contacts us/installs our system and advise that you wish to refer said person. If you contact us AFTER the person has already contacted us or installed our system, your entry is void.
- The prize is $2000 New Zealand dollars and will be deposited into the winner's bank account within 10 days after the winner has been announced.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and New Zealand residents.
- All Just Life Group employees and immediate family members are disqualified to enter the competition.
- By participating all entrants give Unovent the right to use their name, photo and city and local suburb of residence in social media posts and TV advertising, as an announcement of winning the competition. The winner also agrees to be in a short video that will be promoted in ads across social media and TV.
- Unovent reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Unovent will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for personal injury as a result of entering the competition or winning the prize.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
If you have any questions in regards to the above, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 866 836 or email email@example.com
Best of luck!